REQUIRE : OPERATIONS MANAGER
Min Exp. 2 - 5 yrs in Logistics Industry
Location: Mumbai, Andheri (W)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients and handle existing corporates
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business
- To understand clients' needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with operations team in order to provide the best deal for the clients
- Constant follow- up with clients to know the satisfaction level and new requirement
- To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments/remarks for future reference
- To monitor customer preferences
- To assist collections and accounts team for timely collections of payments
JOB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Qualifications: Any Graduation & Certification in Logistics or Transport will be added advantage.
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
- Ability to engage corporate clients in meaningful discussion regarding their shipment
- Good oral and written communication skills, speech and expression.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Loyal, positive attitude, high level of patience. Hard working & Result oriented.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to email@example.com.